Become a Smart Seller
WHY SELL ON TRIBALZONE
Join a marketplace where Adivasi Community gathers
to buy and sell unique items
Register and list your products
- Registration is simple and easy. After registration, go to your dashboard and complete profile. Start creating your product catalogue.
- You have complete control over your products, price and inventory.
- Pay your Annual Subscription fee and Get your shop activated. Your shop is Online 24/7.
- Our Tribalzone Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online.
Marketing of your Store and Products
- Regular marketing campaigns will be carried out by Tribalzone on various platforms.
- Stores and products will be boosted on regular intervals.
- To improve sales, Sellers may share their Store and Products on social platforms.
- You may create and share festive coupons in your social platforms.
- You may provide discounts in your store or products.
Sales and Invoicing
- Your store is open 24/7 and your products are displayed on various places in the Tribalzone website.
- Buyers can buy anytime as per their convinience.
- On every sale, GST invoice is automatically generated.
- After receiving order, you are instantly updated for delivery.
Package and ship with ease
- We have partnered with Shiprocket.
- You are free to use your regular conventional method of shipping.
- You may choose to use standard packaging material by Tribalzone or create your own.
- You may choose to use Professional Shipping Labels and stickers by Tribalzone or create your own.
Get payments and grow your business
- Receive automated payments for all your sales every Saturday 10pm.
- Check and analyse all business statistics in your dashboard.
- Update inventory based on sales.
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Pay a subscription fee of Rs. 100 per month. List your products and Edit them as many times as you want. We collect nominal inbuilt fees on each sales. It’s just a small percent of the money you earn. All transactions are secure and safe.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Tribalzone
How do fees work on Tribalzone?
Joining and starting a shop on Tribalzone is Subscription based. Choose from 4 different Annual Subscription Packs. The subscription includes platform fee, listing fee and verification fee.
Tribalzone Commission on each sale includes a transaction fee, payment processing fee, taxes and Adivasi Cess.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on Tribalzone. Create a seller account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location, choose a shop name, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally choose a subscription (how you want to pay your Tribalzone fees).
Add your products. While listing your products you need to upload clear attractive images of your products. You may not need to hire professional graphic designers or photographers.
How do I get paid?
Money from sales on Tribalzone will be deposited directly into your bank account. Automatic disbursement to sellers bank accounts takes place every Saturday 10pm.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No Payment is required to register as a seller or to create a shop. To be verified as a seller and publish your shop, you have to subscribe as a Tribalzone Vendor. you can choose from different subscriptions and pay by various modes of online payment method. Once your subscription fees is received, your shop is enabled for sales and buyers can view your products.
What can I sell on Tribalzone?
Tribalzone provides a marketplace for Adivasi businesses. You can sell any consumer items in various categories. Our focus is on crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies. You may kindly explore all the categories mentioned on the Homepage.