What Personal Information About Customers Does Tribalzone Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Tribalzone Shop. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Amazon Services.
For What Purposes Does Tribalzone Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Tribalzone Shop. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Tribalzone Shop.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Tribalzone Shop via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Tribalzone, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Tribalzone Share Your Personal Information?
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you products provided by third parties or through Tribalzone Shop. We also sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with applicable law.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Tribalzone Network or any of its affiliates, or substantially all of their assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Tribalzone and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Tribalzone, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We use Razorpay to process payments and transactions.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign out when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Tribalzone Shop may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Tribalzone Shop ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, settings, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us here. Much of Tribalzone Shop also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used
- As described above, you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of most of Tribalzone Shop.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please change it in the settings.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
- If you are a seller, you can add or update certain information in Vendor Dashboard.
Are Children Allowed to Use Tribalzone Services?
Tribalzone does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use Tribalzone Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices , and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use Tribalzone Shop
You provide information to us when you:
- Search or shop for products or services in our marketplace;
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use Tribalzone Services;
- provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
- upload your contacts, including access to mobile device contacts for certain services;
- provide information in your Vendor Account or any other account we make available that allows you to develop or offer goods to Tribalzone customers;
- offer your products or services on or through Tribalzone Shop;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- upload images or other files while using Tribalzone Shop;
- provide and rate Reviews;
- employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- the personal description and photograph in Your Profile;
- images and other content collected or stored in connection with Tribalzone Shop; and
- information and officially valid documents regarding identity and address information;
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- Tribalzone Shop metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some vendors with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services;
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our affiliates; and
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Amazon Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including payment method information, promotional certificate, and gift card balances and 1-Click settings);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
- shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists);
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- content that you recently viewed;
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Reminders and personal profile); and
- If you are a seller, you can access your account and other information, and adjust your communications preferences, by updating your account in Vendor Dashboard.